Thursday, August 2, 2007

Busy Busy Busy


I've been so busy lately. I have been cleaning and cleaning. Now the only room that is a mess is my bedroom. Oi Vey, what a mess.

We had company on Tuesday. Our friends the Latins are in town visiting Enterprise on their way from Korea to The Netherlands. Jackie is a DAC teacher I think. Department of the Army. Big Chris just retired from the Army and they recently (within the last 2 years) adopted 3 siblings from Korea. They sure keep her busy. Little Chris is back from his mission and is attending BYU. Here is a picture of them. The twins are Jason and Brian and the little girl is Jessica. They are adorable.

1 comment:

Megan B said...

How very fun!!!

I'm so glad you are getting so much clean -- the happy-factor is like a domino effect, at least when my own house is clean!