Friday, August 31, 2007

A little Excitement



Well... you know how I'm always saying that nothing ever happens around here and I never have anything to write about in this blog. Well something finally happened that might actually make my list of top 100 Moments in Time and I thought I'd share it with you. As you know, my baby daughter, Lyndsey, works for a communications company that organizes conference calls and orchestrates the radio tours done by celebrities that we hear all the time on the air. Well this morning I got a call from this young man. Billy Gilman called my cell phone to tell me what a wonderful daughter I have. (I knew that already) I thought that was really sweet of him. He is doing a radio tour to promote the MD telethon that Jerry Lewis hosts every Labor Day week-end. He is the "Youth Host" this year. We chatted just a few minutes and I told him I really liked his music and asked what music was coming out. He said he has a new CD out entitled "Billy Gilman" and another one is scheduled for release next summer. He thanked me for asking him. He was very sweet and well mannered and respectful. I think I will stay a fan and buy all his CD's. ;-)

No comments: