Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Not Much Going On

I cleaned and scrubbed the Jacuzzi yesterday and last night I took a nice long hot soaky bath with the jets running. What a treat. My Alan Jackson playing from my iPod and speakers and the silly dog perched on the top ledge of the tub watching me. Perverted dog. Anyway.... this morning I can't move. My knees are in agony from turning over in the tub and putting weight on them to get up and out of the tub. Oi Vey. I am just too old. Oddly they both hurt the same, which is really strange considering one of them is bionic and the other isn't. Well I got a clean tub out of the deal, so that's good. I just may never get to use it again.

It's been pretty quiet here of late. Daddy went on a 3 day trip last week. I hate it when he is gone. But I got a lot done. The house is getting better and better. I don't know what I would do without William. He is such a blessing and a help to me.

Well I have to work on a wedding project for a friend. Actually it is the set of pictures from Lyndsey's husband's brother's wedding. But I have to have them ready by this Friday. So off to work I go.

1 comment:

Heather B said...

sorry about your knees :(