Thursday, July 19, 2007



As I have said in the past, this is the place where I can show my creative side. My "Gallery" as it were. So here is my very first effort at Painting.

This is a picture of either Hudson or Duncan Corbett. Aunt Ann and Uncle David's dog. There is the before shot and the after. I sent a copy of the finished work to David and Ann and they thought it was wonderful. Actually what they said was that he looked a whole lot better in the painting than he ever looks in real life. Beast that he is. Anyway..... here it is.

4 comments:

Megan B said...

Very nice.

What? Two posts in a DAY? Are you trying to kill us with surprise? ;)

Heather B said...

Wow! Very cool.

Heather B said...

Wow, Mom! LOVE the new look on the blog! Nice job! Who did it, you or Megan?

Mom said...

Me