Friday, August 31, 2007

Forgot to Mention This!!

My Ultra Cool youngest daughter Lyndsey... reminded me that I ALMOST had a phone call from Tony Orlando, of Tony Orlando and Dawn fame. Weeks ago she called me and asked who he was and I screeched at her, "girl, don't you know him? You know... Tie a Yellow ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree, Knock Three Times, Take A Letter Maria... You know... Tony Orlando. How can you not know who he is?" Possibly because she is only 23 years old and she was a baby in the 80's. Anyway he wanted to call me after she mentioned to him that her mother is a fan of his. But sanity returned to her and she assumed (correctly) that I would have had a heart attack if I had gotten a phone call from him without being warned first. So those are my two latest brushs and almost brushs with fame. Oh I've had other brushes with fame, but I'll save those for another day.

1 comment:

*Lyndsey said...

I know. I rock.

By the way, I'm 23. :)