Thursday, June 7, 2007

News from UCLA (Ugly Corner of Lower Alabama)


Well my daughters all have decided that my having written one entry in the Ahroon Family Blog was not enough. It seems that I am required more timely and more frequent additions. Well hey.... what about people with no life. What are they supposed to do? Make up stuff. So if I have to make daily entries into this, you will never know what is made-up, or what is real. AH!! So there.

My daughter's also tell me that this is the place to put my artistic creations. Ok, I can do that. But we are agreed, no one but family is seeing this, right? Ok.

2 comments:

Megan B said...

I wanna see the BEFORE!

*Lyndsey said...

Right. But, you have to remember that all of us have links to your page....and other people have links to our pages (okay...not to mine because I don't have any friends....but Meg and Curty have links from their friends' pages.)