Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Wouldn't Have Believed It.

Well for three or four months last year I was without an oven. The stove part of it worked, but not the oven. We could have had it repaired, but it would have cost almost as much as a new stove. Granted, a low end stove, but a new one none the less. Well we waited and waited until we felt we could afford it and we bought a super duper splendiferous Kenmore Elite, top of the line fancy schmansy stove that does everything but dish up and serve the food. I love it. Just love it. Anyway.. last night I was cooking on my smooth cooktop with the variable size burners, and all of a sudden it died. For 10 minutes, nothing would turn on. The oven worked, but not the stove top. It finally turned back on, but I just checked it and it is dead again. Sears can't come out until March 31st to fix it. It must have a short somewhere. So this magnificent specimen of technology that cost over $2000 has lasted a whole 3 months. Oi vey.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Aw, man! I'm sorry! Is that picture from Sears or is that in your kitchen?

Mom said...

It's a picture from Sears.

Heather B said...

That's what I was going to ask!

At least it's under warranty, that's good.