Saturday, September 15, 2007

Not much going on here

Daddy has been gone since... darn, I can't even remember when he left. Tuesday I think. Things have been quiet. The ONLY think I like about him being gone is that I can pile things on his side of the bed and not worry about it when I'm ready to go to sleep. I've been cleaning and cleaning and organizing. Whew!! I'm not use to such hard work. But I have a rhythm now. I work on the computer for a few minutes, then I tackle the closet for a few minutes, then I do something productive in the kitchen, then I clean something in the bedroom, then I go back to the computer and start all over again. Bill comes home tomorrow and the bedroom is in that awful state of being worse before it gets better. I hope I have long enough to pass through that and make it to the finally finished phase.

1 comment:

*Lyndsey said...

good job, mom! Slow and steady, and you'll get it all done! Hopefully dad won't have a heart attack when he gets home.